Khambati Furniture offers quality of strongroom doors.
A strongroom could be any room in a building that has a higher security construction than a standard plaster stud wall.
A strongroom door is a great option for:
- residential properties
- weapons vault or strongroom
- panic room or safe shelters
- a room holding valuable items
- retail and business facility storage room
- storage of pharmaceuticals
- a room holding classified information
Our heavy duty high security vault doors are a great option for:
- government facilities such as the defence force
- privately owned vault facilities
- correctional facilities
Our strongroom doors range from thin and standard width to triple enforced doors which boast a metre of thickness.
Highest security vault door features include:
- high security torch and drill resistance to protect against all forms of attack. This includes oxyacetylene torch, explosives & heavy duty drilling equipment
- oversized and custom versions available. These can be custom manufactured to any size and made to hinge both sides for right and left hand opening.
- TDR (torch and drill resistance) barrier material from 70mm – 250mm.
- your choice of locking configuration such as electronic entry device, mechanical key or combination locking mechanism.
- compliance with any required global standard such as SCEC, UL 608, AS/NZS3809:1998, EU standards. Talk to our consultants about your compliance needs.
- high security re-locking devices installed within the doors to dramatically increase the security level of the door.